Many people would consider massage therapy to be a luxury—something that can temporarily relieve muscle tension and increase feelings of relaxation. However, there’s much more to massage therapy t…Read Some More!
Our large, multi-disciplinary clinic has been operating in Loveland since 1995. We have currently expanded our
presence in Northern Colorado and are looking for dedicated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, patient-
centered environment. At Scott Family Health, we offer a diagnosis-focused approach aimed at improving patient
outcomes through the integration of chiropractic, acupuncture, massage and physical therapy. We foster a culture
of professionalism, innovation, integrity, service and education. We pride ourselves in offering our patients
unparalleled service in a friendly environment. Each individual plays an important role in ensuring our success by
consistently providing high quality experiences to our patients.
Scott Family Health is looking for a qualified marketing professional to join our team! As a Scott Family Health
Marketing Coordinator, you would be involved in many aspects of Scott Family Health communications and
advertising including: ad creation, lead generation, email marketing, traditional media, customer service, website
and SEO management, and more.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with Operations Manager, Finance Manager and Owner recommend,
execute, and measure marketing strategies for multiple audiences.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop advertisements, ad schedule and budget for lead generation for Scott Family Health
• Maintain and grow Scott Family Health social media presence
• Manage PPC online advertising via social media and search networks
• Blog writing and editing for SEO; blog outreach to increase awareness and linkbacks
• Creative and content development for email marketing
• Write and coordinate distribution of press releases
• Ability to communicate and work closely with Graphic Designers at Madwire
• Determining priority keywords and create landing pages for SEO
• Maintain relationships with local affiliates and continuously grow participants in Affiliate Programs
• Communication with traditional media (radio, TV, outdoor) reps for ad creation and keeping message up-to-date
with current campaigns
• Coming up with new promotions and advertising opportunities research and suggestion
• Reporting of marketing activity and results
• Minimum of three (3) years successful Marketing work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Experience in managing campaigns in the following areas: Blogging, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media,
Email, Online Ads, WordPress or other CMS
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in high-volume environment
• Proactive self-starter with excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work both independently and in a
Please send your resume to Jennifer Cobb at email@example.com.