Many people would consider massage therapy to be a luxury—something that can temporarily relieve muscle tension and increase feelings of relaxation. However, there’s much more to massage therapy t…Read Some More!
Our large, multi-disciplinary clinic has been operating in Loveland since 1995. We have currently
expanded our presence in Northern Colorado and are looking for dedicated individuals who thrive in a
fast-paced, patient-centered environment. At Scott Family Health, we offer a diagnosis-focused approach
aimed at improving patient outcomes through the integration of chiropractic, acupuncture, massage and
physical therapy. We foster a culture of professionalism, innovation, integrity, service and education. We
pride ourselves in offering our patients unparalleled service in a friendly environment. Each individual
plays an important role in ensuring our success by consistently providing high quality experiences to our
Scott Family Health is seeking a Part Time PTA to join our team! The Physical Therapy Assistant will
work closely with the Physical Therapist recommend, execute, and measure marketing strategies for
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Treat patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines.
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record.
- Assist in maintaining department.Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area.
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems
- and plans.
- Participate in in service training programs for other staff in the facility.
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures.
Although prior therapy experience is preferred, we place a high value on intelligence, drive and
willingness to learn and grow, making this an excellent opportunity for an exceptional new graduate who
is willing to work hard and make him or herself an indispensable member of our team. The right individual
will be committed to providing the superior service levels that our patients need and expect.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
New graduates are welcome
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
Please send your resume to Dr. Scott Hessler at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at